The Expungement Process
Seal Arrests and Convictions from Public Records
Jeffery K. Rubenstein knows you do not want an arrest or conviction on your public record. He can effectively help you through the record expungement process. Depending on your circumstances, this can be long and convoluted. He files a petition with the court to have your criminal record stricken and sealed from view by future employers or anyone else. In some cases, you may need to appear in court to present your case for expungement. If approved, your record is cleared and the charges against you dismissed.
Did you know? If you have ever been arrested, it appears on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Even if you are found Not Guilty of the crime. Unless you get the arrest expunged. Jeffery K. Rubenstein offers arrest and conviction expungement as a service to you.
Conviction Expungement Eligibility
You are eligible for criminal record expungement if you meet any of these criteria:
- You have only been convicted of a misdemeanor.
- Although convicted of a crime, you have not served prison time.
- You have successfully completed parole and/or probation.
- You are in good standing with the court.
- You have been convicted of a felony considered to be a wobbler. Crimes that can be punished as either a felony or a misdemeanor in California.
Jeffery K. Rubenstein has your back and takes your best interests seriously.